Gift Baskets always make a thoughtful gift!
Whether it's for an upcoming anniversary, holiday, a condolence, or maybe you're looking to improve or acknowledge a business relationship, sending a gift basket is always a thoughtful gift.
Gift baskets have come a long way over the last 15+years!
They are no longer filled with inconspicuous products that will never be eaten. Now, gift baskets are filled with an array of delicious products, including gourmet cheeses, smoked salmon, decadent chocolates, and an assortment of cookies and snacks.
Not Just Baskets is family owned
In its 18 year of business, Not Just Baskets is a family owned and operated company. We strive to evolve every year, continuing to scout new products for our gift baskets and keep up with some of the trends.
We love supporting local and Canadian made when we can, and incorporate products from the following local and Canadian companies: Michael's Dolce, Top Shelf Preserves, Ma's Buttercrunch, Sticks and Scones, Dufflet, Gourmet du Village, Madawaska coffee, Neal's Brothers, Linda's Soaps 'n' Such, Perth Soaps, Walton Food Farm, Limestone Acres, 3 Farmers and Hippie Snacks.
Here are some of the top reasons to choose a gift basket from us for your next occasion:
- Our Gift Baskets put a smile on everyone’s face.
- Our Gift Baskets can be customized to suit any budget.
- Our baskets can be personalized for each recipient.
- Buying Gift baskets will save you time.
- They are great for someone that has everything.
- Supporting local makes you feel good.
- We will take care of the delivery.
- We will make you look smart.
- Each basket is beautifully wrapped in decorative cellophane and topped with a hand-tied bow.
- We understand you’re sending ‘Not Just Baskets’, but also your best wishes with each package.
As we embark on another year, we are busy working behind the scenes to create new and exciting gift baskets. We look forward to sharing them with you soon, so check back often to see our updates! notjustbaskets.com.
Charlene and Angie